We offer two extremely large and comfortable rooms in a family home:
- 1 family room with double bed and single bed with ensuite bathroom and views over the Border hills
- 1 triple room with three single beds and private adjacent bathroom and views towards town
Each room has:
- Full central heating with controls for each room
- Combi-television and video
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Tray with biscuits, horlicks, cappucinos and herbal teas
- Clock Radio Alarm
- Local information folder
- A selection of books and magazines
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Sunny lounge overlooking hills with a variety of books and magazines.
- Sky TV in lounge
- Family dining room overlooking garden and hills
- Two patios and sun arbour
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Sunny garden, safe for children and dogs
- Free on site parking at front of house
- Garage for cycles and motorcycles
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities are available
- Varied selection of videos and books, including a Scottish section.
- Traditional Scottish Breakfast or vegetarian alternative, OR Continental breakfast will be served between 8-9 am.
- Early breakfast will be served by arrangement.
- Contents are sourced locally where possible with organic and free range options when available.
“arrive as a guest, leave as a friend”